Monday, March 4, 2013

Need some FUN RIGHT NOW!!!

So I am now ready for a fling, an affair, to meet the love of my love, have some FUN, someone to look after me. Nicole Kidman, big movie star with all kinds of security around her actually said: "I like a relationship with a strong man. I need protection." Well heck, so do I. I need a person, no a BUNCH of people, in my life RIGHT NOW to look after me, fight the bullies, stand up for me, speak up for me, protect me. Really, I think we all do. We need connection, love, people to look out for us. We need to look out for each other. Take time to take care. Spend less time on TV and internet games and shopping and spacing out and more time connecting, helping, loving. I've been through a REALLY rough 6 months. It began with a crazy crazy crazy ex-roommate, a true psychopath, smiling through her hidden evil plans. She moved out and I breathed a sigh of relief, but the "fun" had only just begun. She pulled all KINDS of crap, amazing crap. I won't go into it all now...maybe later. But I have been left having to run around cleaning up messes, stand up to bullies, fight back against threats and intimidation and betrayals, over and over again in the past 6 months. Unreal. Un fricking real. I hope to hell I am learning something through these trials and tribulations. I sure as hell hope so. I think of Bradley Manning and I am so inspired and saddened, angry and amazed. How has he kept his sanity through 1000 days of bullying, isolation, extreme injustice? I hope one day I can meet him in person and thank him for his service to humanity, in simply trying to reveal the truth. He is a true hero. Thanks Bradley.

No comments: