Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wake Up Get Up Get Up and Fight!

Dontcha just wanna sometimes lay in your bed and never get out, except maybe to grab some chips and have a pee?

I feel like that quite often. So much crapola in this world, liars and criminals of the worst kind running things. So much stuff to fight to change. Really pretty exhausting.

I have a feeling the right wing idiots of the world, who have clearly stepped over the brink into the abyss of psychosis, maybe have it easier? They might never feel happy, truly, but probably sleep OK--just grab that little pill and maybe a shot of whiskey and everything is A.O.K. For now, anyway. I don't really believe in hell, but I do believe there is some other reality beyond this one. I'd really HATE to see what befalls a hard-core heartless criminal, who lies and bemoans "the little guy" while making every decision on behalf of the corporations that are killing this earth. Don't even want to imagine it.

No comments: