Monday, June 11, 2007

Each Ending is a New Ending

I was just checking GreenSingles, thinking, hmmm...well, maybe...you never know....could be time to finally meet my true love, kindred spirit, soulmate, excellent dissenter. And some guy, who I shall NOT contact, had headed his profile with: "Each Ending is a New Beginning", but I READ it as "Each Ending is a New Ending". And I had to laugh. Maybe that is true.

Sure, when one door closes, another opens, but the fact often remains that the old door is, nonetheless CLOSED. And maybe a new beginning will follow an ending, but still, that ending is ENDED.

So I write this and then I think this is such a fabulous and funny idea, that someone is sure to steal it. Fortunately no has yet read my blog, as far as I know, (hah! therein lies the rub!) so I don't think I am in much danger of that to date. But I HAVE encountered thieves in my life: thieves of the heart, of ideas, of inspiration, of energy. I am doing my best to stay away from them these days, but thieves have a way of popping up in the most unlikely places.

So hey, thieves! Stay out of my blog!

No comments: